Thursday, July 8, 2010

My poor neglected blog!

So I've neglected my teeney weenie corner of the interwebs for far too long. I'm going to try to post more since it's pretty therapeutic.

Here's a little slice of what went on these past two months:
12 law school rejections, a week or two of depression, another "runaway job offer" situation, acceptance to DU's masters in legal administration program, signing a lease and FINALLY moving, planning my sister's wedding, and starting Pure Barre classes.

My anxiety has still been a nuisance but I'm handling it. I can't help but wonder, though, if my anxiety hasn't been a huge issue because I haven't been challenged. I'll definitely be put to the test in the next month or so but the way I'm feeling right now, I say BRING THAT SHIT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment